New features in version 9.20.
· Sequence coverage improved (table import).
· Download and indexing utility for databases, DBGet, has replaced DBIndex. This utility can retrieve species-specific sub-databases from UniProt and convert and index these for use by GPMAW. Very user-friendly and configurable. You need access to the Internet.
· FastA file digest statistics
· Cross-linking, msms fragmentation mass now based on msms window
· Small changes in msms fragmentation
· Web accession number retrieval drop-down automatically loads sequence
· Trim peptide - in Peptide info
· Graphical fragment mapper updated.
· Peptide mass fingerprint updated
· Ms/ms search improved (copy parameter list)
· Modification list for Unimod expanded
· Conversion of EMBL sequence files to FastA now converts and indexes > 2GB files (index accession number only)
· 'Close all' menu error fixed.
· Mass search can now show disulfide linked peptides (random cleavage/enzyme cleavage)
· Protein Explorer fixed and re-designed
· Cleavage analysis print fixed
· Max number of atoms in a modification increased from 999 to 9999
· Mass search of multiple sequences fixed
· ClustalW 2 updated, and is now part of the standard installation